We in CHEK Believe in..
The Holy Trinity made up of the Triune God:
God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are co-equal, co-existent and co-eternal.
- God the Father – the first person of the Trinity is the initiator and Creator of the heavens, the earth and all that are therein.
- God the Son – the second person of the Trinity is the sinless begotten Son of the God who by His death and resurrection alone provides redemption for sinful man.
- God the Holy Spirit – the third person of the Trinity proceeds from the Father. He is involved in the work of regeneration and indwells, empowers and works with every believer to glorify God the Father and God the Son.
The Bible is the only authoritative, inspired, inerrant and infallible Word of God. CHEK and all its activities are founded and directed by the Word of God.
The Sinfulness of Man
Man is born a sinner. The only way of dealing with the problem of is the choice of salvation through faith in the sinless Son of God, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
The Place of Children
Children are sinners and need the saving grace of the Lord Jesus Christ who has a special place of ministry in his body for them.
The Church is an invisible body of believers who include children that have placed their faith in Him, from every race, language and generation.
The Lord Jesus Christ is coming again to the earth to:
- judge the living and the dead
- mete eternal punishment to those who have rejected His saving grace by sending them to hell.
- send the devil and the fallen angels to hell where they will face their eternal punishment.
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a gift of God available to every believer and is the beginning of great spiritual gifts and experiences at his/her disposal.
The Presence of Evil
- There is a created being called the devil once known as Lucifer who was thrown out of heaven when he rebelled together with one third of the angels now referred to as fallen angels or demons.
- These are actively involved in our world to promote every form of evil and wickedness
- The Lord Jesus Christ will one day bring an end to all evil.
There will one day be an end to the suffering in the world when the Lord Jesus Christ makes all things new and takes His church to their eternal Home to be with Him forever.